yesterday the sun challenged the clouds and eventually won, leaving us with a beautiful first day of fall. eager to get outside and enjoy the crisp, sunshine air i asked the little dude if he'd like to go to the zoo, to which he replied, "no the zoo is closed, yeah it's closed today" (so not true, but his favorite response to things he doesn't want to do). the park? "nooooo, sorry mama, we can't go there, it's closed."well those were some of my ideas, what ideas do you have?
"hmmmm...oh i know, we could make a wind farm"
so we did.
7 comments:
what a blast!!!
I love how you capture the way that little dude speaks; I can just hear his voice when I read your words on the screen. "No it's closed..." So cute! The wind farm. What a fantastic idea. And yesterday-- wow, what a gorgeous fall day.
I'm going to start using that excuse when I don't want to do something.
Tomorrow, when it's suggested I go to work, I'll announce that it's closed. No thank you.
Those are beautiful...whirly gigs by the way. The kids not bad either. Are you kidding me? So freaking cute.
Thanks momomax- I'm totally using that excuse for work one day as well! Especially on a beautiful fall day.
What a great idea he had. And is that the skeleton shirt he's wearing? Gearing up for Halloween already? I am too!
i needed this today.
a wind farm. i love it.
We should go to the aquarium, when it's open of course, I have a year pass!
Wind Farm.
You made so much more than that, girl.
So much more.
Post a Comment