"i miss la luna".
this is the 2nd time he's mentioned her as of late. the weather has been hit and miss in seattle and our nights have been filled with dark starless skies. the one night it was clear, was the night of the new moon, so of course, we could not see her.
well tonight my little guy, you're in for a treat.
the weather is clear and she will be in all her glory. i love nights like this, when i know that so many of us are looking at the same thing. i am filled with a peaceful , harmonious sense that, for now, in that moment, we are all pulled and guided by the same thing. connected. all living things. connected. all my relations.
8 comments:
hello there, sister. i clicked over and couldn't find a post but am picturing an image of the moon.
yeah...user error....hitting buttons prior to entering text... :)
i love that he calls her la luna and that he's always looking for her so glad she will be out tonight for all of us to gaze upon
(top ten has an amazing telescope fyi)
i love nights like this, when i know that so many of us are looking at the same thing.
i couldn't agree more.
Connected.
All of us.
What keeps me going sometimes.
we really are connected. I saw la luna last thursday night too. I was surprised at how large she was. I was even going to write about it, but I'm glad to hear that you shared her with me.
I was looking at her as well. She was a beauty that night. And the next morning she was still peeking over the ridge.
I, too, love the line, "i love nights like this , when i know that so many of us are looking at the same thing." I thought the same thing about a week ago when I was at 16,000 feet in The Himalaya Mountains and looked to The East and saw a nearly full moon rising oh so large and oh so close. I then looked to The West and saw The Big Dipper so large and so close I could almost reach out and grab the handle to start cooking with. It was amazing and, yes, I thought about all my good friends and family who could also see these "stars" and it made me smile.
Post a Comment