you are ridiculously beautiful. happy, happy birthday, my almost taurus sister friend.
we are taurus sisters...i'm a cusp girl.
hmm. I missed this somehow. Happy B-lated birthday B! I'm 38 too. Soon to be 38+1. Too soon.Who's this Matteo fellow? Sounds like a good thing.
Oh you are gorgeous, friend. As always. Happy belated birthday.
Love that photo! 38, schmerty eight, it's all in the age of your heart. I think you're 26 (anything less is too young).
fantastic photo. feliz cumpleanos
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you are ridiculously beautiful.
happy, happy birthday, my almost taurus sister friend.
we are taurus sisters...i'm a cusp girl.
hmm. I missed this somehow.
Happy B-lated birthday B! I'm 38 too. Soon to be 38+1. Too soon.
Who's this Matteo fellow? Sounds like a good thing.
Oh you are gorgeous, friend. As always. Happy belated birthday.
Love that photo! 38, schmerty eight, it's all in the age of your heart. I think you're 26 (anything less is too young).
fantastic photo. feliz cumpleanos
Post a Comment